Members of the Westlake Porter Public Library Board of Trustees will be available to answer questions about the library’s upcoming renewal levy, Issue 15, along with general library questions:
Location: Westlake Porter Public Library, 27333 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, Ohio 44145
Tables will be set up in the Library Lobby
Dates: Saturday, April 6, 2013 Saturday, April 13, 2013
10:00AM-12:00 PM, 1:00 PM-3:00 PM 10:00AM-12:00 PM, 1:00 PM-3:00 PM
The voting date is Tuesday, May 7, 2013. The Board of Trustees invites the public to stop by the Informational Tables in the lobby and learn more about Issue 15.
Local property taxes fund approximately 75% of the library’s operating budget. State funding, now at the lowest level ever, makes up about 25% of our budget. Renewal of the levy will ensure that we can keep offering you our many services while continuing to add to our collection of library materials.
· Over 243,000 books, periodicals, DVDs, CDs, and more
· Westlake Porter Public Library circulates 5 times as many items as the national average
· Extended hours on Fridays and Saturdays, now open Sundays year round
· Access to millions of items through SearchOhio and OhioLink interlibrary loans
· Free access to technology, including computers. WiFi, wireless printing, eBook help, classes and training
· Free digital magazine subscriptions through Zinio
· Endorsed by Connecting for Kids
· 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten program
· Community meeting rooms used by 28,000 people per year
For more information visit www.westlakeporterlevy.com.
Paid for by the Porter Public Library Levy Campaign, Laura May, Treasurer, 1533 Stone Court, Westlake, Ohio 44145.
Advertise with The Villager!
Local, effective advertising that works!
Get your name out there!
Website and Print Advertising combos available!
Fill out our Contact Us form or call us today! 440-899-9277
Serving 100,000+ readers each month.