Bay Days 2022
Enjoy rides, carnival fare, local community booths, a car show, and more! Open each day from noon until 10:30 pm. $20 one price ride ticket for all rides each day from noon until 5 pm.
Thursday, June 30
- 7:00 pm Live Music by Perfect Choice at the Gazebo
- 5:00 pm Classic Car Cruise-In at Cahoon Park with DJ Cadillac Mike
- 7:00 pm Live Music by The Geeze Cats at the Gazebo
Saturday, July 2
- 2:00 pm Vintage Baseball Game: Bay Men’s Club Villagers vs Whiskey Island Shamrocks at south end of Cahoon Park
- 7:00 pm Live Music by the Bay Village Community Band at the Gazebo
Monday, July 4
- 8:30 am Bay Days 5 Mile Run and at 8:45 am Kids 1 mile Fun Run at the High School
- 11:30 am Children’s Bike, Trike, and Wagon Parade at the Gazebo
- 7:00 pm Live Music by Hubb’s Groove at the Gazebo
- 9:45 pm Gala Fireworks Display!
- 10:00 am – Parade kicks off on Dover Center Rd. • Classic Car Show, Face Painters & Balloon Twisters, and Food Vendors at Clague Park
- 11:30 am – Introduction of Mayor Clough and Council at the Main Stage
- 12:00-6:00 pm – Westlake Aquatic Center Open
- 1:00 pm – Clague Playground Ribbon Cutting • DJ EAZY at Westlake Aquatic Center until Dusk
- 2:00 pm – Westlake Lions Ringing of the Liberty Bell
- 2:30 pm – Classic Car Show Awards
- Dusk – Fireworks!
- July 2 – Fireworks at Mercy Health Stadium, following the Crushers baseball game.
- July 3 – Fireworks (presented by the City) at Mercy Health Stadium, following the Crushers baseball game. Tickets for both games available.
Avon Bike Parade
Monday, July 4th • 10:00 am. • Parade Park, Start & Finish at Avon Aquatic Center
- Safe & Easy 1-Mile Route
- Enjoy Cool Treats
- 1-Complimentary Pool Admission (valid thru the end of the season)
- Decorate Your Bike, Wagon or Stroller
- Watch the Parade on Healthway Dr.
- FUN for ALL ages & abilities
- Join us in a Patriotic Community Salute. Special Escort by Avon Fire and Police
Independence Day Fireworks Celebration
Friday, July 1st • 5:30 PM • Weiss Field, 33401 Webber Road
- 5:30 pm Seeing Scarlet
- 6:30 pm Anne E. DeChant
- 7:30 pm Independence Day Celebration
- 8:00 pm Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- 10:00 pm Fireworks – Presenting sponsor: MINUTE MEN OHIOCOMP
Food Trucks: Jones Bones BBQ, Off the Griddle, Boss ChicknBeer, Fired Up Tacos, Cathy’s Cle, Kona Ice and Kountry Krunchins
RAIN DATE: Tuesday, July 5th Fireworks Only
Freedom Festival and Fireworks, July 3, 2022
The Freedom Festival and Fireworks will be held at Victory Park Ohio, 7777 Victory Lane, North Ridgeville on Sunday, July 3, 2022. Gates open at 5 PM with activities, entertainment, food and beverages, and fireworks at approximately 10 PM. Tickets are per vehicle and can be purchased online in advance only by visiting www.victoryparkohio.com. Sponsored by the City of North Ridgeville and Pepco Elyria.
Other activities and entertainment throughout the event including an inflatable village, miscellaneous sporting activities, hayride, NEO Bubble Soccer (6-9 PM), a Face Painter, Caricature Artist & Balloon Twister (5:30-8:30 PM), a Patriotic Stilt Walker (7-9 PM), a water ski show by the Chippewa Lake Water Ski Team (6-6:45 PM), a magic show by Magician & Illusionist Rick Smith Jr. (7:30-8:30 PM), and a fire juggling show by Ohio Burn Unit (9:00-9:45 PM). Fireworks will go off after sundown around 10 PM.
Net proceeds to benefit North Ridgeville Community Care and Canine Superheroes Foundation. In 2021, Victory Park Ohio presented North Ridgeville Community Care a generous check in the amount of $7,500 and we hope this year’s even better!
Jul 2, 2022 • 1:00 – 3:00 pm • Great Northern Mall, 4954 Great Northern Blvd., North Olmsted
Kick off the 4th of July with Great Northern’s – Red, White, Blue & YOU!
Guests will enjoy:
- Live entertainment with RealPopFusion
- America themed games
- Red, White, Blue, and YOU in Mall Parade
- Cleveland Monsters & Cleveland Charge
- And much more!