7:00-8:30pm, on March 13th at Westlake Porter Public Library, 27333 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, Ohio 44145.
Cybersecurity is a growing issue as data breaches, scams, and identity theft are on the rise. But there are steps you can take to improve your security and keep your identity safe.
To help attendees better understand the threats to their cybersecurity, this interactive workshop will cover:
- How one wrong click can put your entire financial life at risk
- How to protect your child’s credit before it is too late
- How an ATM can put your identity at risk
- 3 tips to making your smartphone/tablet more secure
- How your home Wi-Fi is putting you and your family’s security at risk
- 2 methods fraudsters use to impersonate your business
- Why you should review your social media privacy settings now
This workshop will also allow attendees to create an action plan to improve their cybersecurity and will also provide a cybersecurity checklist to follow.
Seating is limited and reservations are recommended.
Individual may reserve space by calling Westlake Porter Public Library at (440) 871-2600.