Want to learn more about how to get and stay healthy? Stop by the Westlake Porter Public Library Health Fair on Saturday, September 22 from 1 to 4 p.m. for free health screenings, programs, visits with local health organizations and more.
Participants will be able to have their blood pressure, stroke risk assessment, hearing and vision all checked. The programs will include Yoga with Inner Bliss Yoga Studio at 1 p.m., Healthy Living for Brain and Body presented by the Alzheimer’s Association at 1:30 p.m., and What Is Functional Medicine? Led by Dr. Emily Brawner at 3 p.m. Registration is required for all three programs. To register please visit https://westlakelibrary.evanced.info/eventcalendar or call 440-871-2600.
Health organizations scheduled to attend include:
- Alcohol, Drug Addiction, Mental Health Services Board of Cuyahoga County
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center
- Connecting for Kids
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Drugless Doctors
- The Gathering Place
- Hospice of the Western Reserve
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- University Hospitals St. John Medical Center Community Outreach
- West Shore Family YMCA
- Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
In addition, healthy snacks will be provided by Trader Joe’s and visitors will be eligible to enter a drawing for a Fitbit or a 30 day membership at the Westshore Family YMCA.