The North Ridgeville Corn Festival Committee feels sad that we had to cancel the Corn Festival this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The committee felt that we would like to do something to show the people that normally attend the festival that we are thinking of them during this time. So, we have decided to give away some Fenik’s Sweet Corn! On July 30, August 4 & 6, we will hold the distribution rain or shine!
The sweet corn will be distributed at the North Ridgeville Shady Drive Park complex off of Sugar Ridge Road in the parking lot of the last ball field next to the pavilion. The rules are simple:
- One bag with six ears of raw sweet corn will be given to the first 200 cars in the distribution line each day.
- All cars must remain in the distribution line to receive the sweet corn.
- To comply with social distancing, please do not leave your vehicle.
- Committee members will wear masks and gloves.
- Distribution time will be from 6:30pm-8:30pm or until the corn is gone.
- No early arrivals will be permitted.