Every year on February 14 we celebrate “Romantic Love” and all that goes with it. But what if you are a senior or maybe a single senior? Maybe the notion of a “romantic evening for two” has seen better days. No matter your romantic situation or relationship status, here are some ideas to help make Valentine’s Day special for everyone.
- Pamper yourself. The benefits of a senior having a homemade spa day include: a relaxed body and mind, boosted immunity, and increased optimism.
- Send a gift or flowers. Pick a family member or friend and send something small with a note – “Thinking of you today.” It will bless your heart as much as theirs!
- Romantic Movie Marathon. When is the last time you watched a sappy love story just for the sake of enjoying the romance?
- Write a letter from your heart. This could be a “Thank You” note to a neighbor or an “I love you note” to a child or grandchild. If it is from the heart, it will make you feel great.
- Exercise your heart. What a great day to focus on your health. Go for a walk or hike. OR join Danbury Senior Living for their Valentine’s Dance on Feb. 13th from 1:30-3:30pm!
All holidays are important to Danbury, and we love celebrating them appropriately. Give us a call for more information about our Valentine’s Dance! 440-596-3797
Please follow and like us: