The 4th annual West Shore Young Leaders Lock-in will take place Friday, March 6 from 8:45 p.m. – 3 a.m. at the Westlake Recreation Center
IMPORTANT NOTES TO PARENTS AND TEENS:
- Forms and money must be returned to school by March 2, 2015
- Entrance: The entrance to the Lock In will be through the Community Room which is to the right of the main entrance. Please note that teens are to arrive between 8:45-9:00 p.m.
- If your teen needs to arrive later due to a previous commitment, please advise us so that we can expect them for a pre-authorized late admission.
- Parents of teens who are registered to attend this event and do not arrive will be notified by phone. There will be absolutely NO ADMITTANCE without pre-registration!
- Teens will be leaving the Lock In though the Community Room doors at 3:00 a.m. Saturday, March 7, 2015.
- Teens will be unable to leave the premises unless there is an emergency. Parents may contact the Westlake Recreation Center staff by calling the main phone line listed above.
ACTIVITIES: SWIMMING, BASKETBALL, CORN HOLE, VOLLEYBALL, MOVIE, MUSIC, BOARD GAMES, FOOD
Thank you for supporting your teen’s participation in the Westshore Young Leaders Network Lock In.
The Westshore Enforcement Bureau (WEB) staff appreciates your confidence in us by placing your child in our care for this event. We look forward to your son or daughter’s continued involvement in Young Leader’s events and activities.
It is WEB’s mission to provide opportunities for the teens in Westshore communities to choose alcohol and drug free activities and to develop their unique potential for leadership through participation in the Westshore Young Leaders Network.