June 18 – Mark your calendars!
A day of fun for everyone in the heart of Bay Village!
- BAYarts Art & Music Festival, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Enjoy live music along with an assemblage of over 75 art vendors with everything from handmade jewelry, watercolors, photography, woodworking, sea glass art and fairy gardens. A FREE event!
- Lake Erie Nature & Science Center, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. – free planetarium and animal programs, exhibits and wildlife gardens. Admission to the Center is always FREE!
- Village Project – Project Pedal, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. – Pedal around Bay on your choice of five bike routes. Register at: ourvillageproject.com
- Bay Village Fire Station Open House – refreshments, tours of the fire trucks, fire safety information and a chance for the kids to shoot water from a real fire hose.
- 47th Cahoon in June, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. – sponsored by the Bay Village Historical Society. Civil War re-enactors, crafts, antiques, vintage cars, music, food trucks. Tour the historical museums. FREE admission!
- Bay Village Library, 11 a.m. – tables set up in Cahoon Memorial Park, baseball craft and sign up for the library’s summer reading game, giveaways and great reads for grownups, kids story time. Face painting will be available for $1.
- Village Bicycle Cooperative – fun art project made from recycled bike parts. Mechanics will answer questions and offer support on any bike repairs. Learn how you can bike more and drive less.
- Walgreen’s Health Walk through the “Destination Bay” venues. Pick up a passport to fitness at any of the “Destination Bay” locations. Have your passport stamped to be eligible to win an activity tracker and other great prizes.
- Free Shuttle Transportation to all “Destination Bay” locations will be available, courtesy of O’Neill Health Centers.
Please follow and like us: