Two Informational Sessions for Prospective Students Offered at Westlake Location
The Westshore Campus of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) will host a visitation day for prospective students on Presidents Day (Monday, Feb. 18), with sessions starting at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
The day provides an opportunity to discuss academic programs with faculty and counselors; learn more about enrollment, financial aid and scholarships; discover the variety of student services available; and explore the buildings.
Registration is requested for the program, which includes an informational meeting and campus and classroom tours. This free event is open to the public, with free onsite parking available.
Westshore Campus is located at 31001 Clemens Road in Westlake.
Tri-C will also host visits at five other sites on Presidents Day, including:
- Brunswick University Center, 3605 Center Road in Brunswick: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond Road in Highland Hills: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Hospitality Management Center, 180 Euclid Ave. in Cleveland: 10:30 a.m.
- Metropolitan Campus, 2900 Community College Ave. in Cleveland: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Western Campus, 11000 Pleasant Valley Road in Parma: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
For more information, or to register at any of the six locations, visit www.tri-c.edu/visit or call 216-987-6000.