With appearances on Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham, NBC’s Last Comic Standing and on the Tonight Show as Jay Leno’s correspondent, Rob O’Reilly is quickly gaining a reputation as an up-and-coming comedian to watch. In fact, he was named one of LA Weekly’s Top 10 Comedy Acts to Watch and one of Funny Or Die’s 30 Under 30: Comedians to Watch. Originally from Cleveland, Rob attended Boston University, then moved to NYC, and now resides in LA.
On Monday evening at 8:00pm, standup comedian and Cleveland native Rob O’Reilly will be taking the stage at Dave & Buster’s. Doors open at 7:15 following Dave & Buster’s Happy Hour from 4:00-7:00pm. The show will feature local comedian Brian Kenny and be hosted by John Bruton, both of Accidental Comedy Club.
Rob’s appearance at Dave & Buster’s marks the beginning of Laugh Series CLE, a series of standup comedy shows coming this Spring. Comedians will be coming from all over the Midwest and performing each week. The series is scheduled for Thursday evenings starting March 31st and continuing on through April. Thursday nights are ladies night at Dave & Buster’s. Tickets are on sale atwww.standupcomedycle.com and facebook.com/comedyCLE.
- Consulting Producer on Seasons 3-7 of MTV’s Ridiculousness (9/7/12-present)
- Stand-up performance on Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham (6/27/08)
- Named one of LA Weekly’s Top 10 Comedy Acts to Watch in 2012
- Named one of Funny Or Die’s “30 Comedians to Watch Under 30“ (4/28/11)
- Finalist on NBC’s America’s Got Talent (7/29/08 & 8/5/08)
- Correspondent on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno (1/19/07 and 3/16/07)
- Performed on NBC’s Last Comic Standing, episode 704 (6/21/10)
- Freelance Monologue Writer Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon (8/10/09 – 12/23/10)
- Appeared on Hulu’s “Coming To The Stage” (5/6/15)