The Normandy Senior Living has received the 2018 Beautification Award by the Rocky River Chamber and Mayor Pamela Bobst.
“With their recent beautification and updates, there is truly something inside for everyone. It is a great opportunity to meet a friend for a cocktail or host a meeting. The Orlean family is committed to working closely with the community and keeping the same family promises. They continue to provide the best services for Northeast Ohio Seniors and their loved ones.” – Mayor Bobst.
Rocky River Chamber Award Winners
Rocky River Chamber Awards winners for 2018 are:
- Quality Business Award: Deb Brink, Pure Enchantment. Natural, personal care products. Began manufacturing her own products in her basement. Store is now in Old Detroit next to Stino Di Napoli.
- Beautification Award: Normandy Senior Living Community. A family-owned and operated, continuing-care community, one of Rocky River’s top employers.
- Outstanding New Member: Megan Lee, marketing manager, Odell Construction, remodeling and home improvement.
- Most Active Member: The Rev. Dr. Jon Fancher, Rocky River Presbyterian Church, pastor since 1991.
- Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce Bright Star Award: Dan Weist, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services.
- Taste of River “Best of Food”: Old Carolina Barbecue Company, second year in a row. Brian Bailey, co-founder.