Now that the beautiful fall colors have arrived it is the perfect ‘Time to Explore’ your Cleveland Metroparks. Each month, Cleveland Metroparks Ten to Explore guides can help you plan your next way to explore the Emerald Necklace.
If you’re looking for a unique spot for your next family photo or a serene vista to take in fall’s beauty, check out our Ten Most Instagrammable Spots in Cleveland Metroparks.
1. Fort Hill Stairs, Rocky River Reservation
2. CLE sign at Edgewater Park, Lakefront Reservation
3. Asian Highlands plaza, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
4. Lake to Lake Trail boardwalk, Big Creek Reservation
5. Squire’s Castle, North Chagrin Reservation
6. Euclid Beach Pier, Euclid Creek Reservation
7. Lookout Ridge Trail overlook, West Creek Reservation
8. Tinker’s Creek Scenic Overlook, Bedford Reservation
9. Mill Creek Falls, Garfield Park Reservation
10. Whipp’s Ledges, Hinckley Reservation
From date ideas and special events to unique hikes or plans for a rainy day, we hope Ten to Explore helps inspires you to explore all areas of the Park District and to experience Cleveland Metroparks in new ways.
Wild Winter Lights presented by NOPEC
Embrace the wonder of the season like never before at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo’s Wild Winter Lights and experience vibrant light displays and magical twists on your favorite holiday traditions. View Details
Bike the Bikeway to Before-the-Bridge
Join Doug Kusak on this round-trip bicycle adventure along the Cleveland Lakefront Bikeway, along a section of the Cleveland Foundation Centennial Lake Link Trail. View Details
Join Naturalist Jake Kudrna on a scenic stroll through Astorhurst to learn what makes this evolving ecosystem so significant. View Details