WESTLAKE, OH – Members of the community are invited to attend a special Grand Opening event at the new EMH Westlake Wound Care Center on Saturday, November 9, 2013 from 10:00am until 1:00pm. The address is 25200 Center Ridge Road, Suite 1400. Activities for the entire family, plus opportunities to help those in need, will be featured throughout the event.
· Ohio Mobile Gaming will have their Mobile Video Game Truck open for kids of all ages to play their favorite games
· RE/MAX will be giving hot air balloon rides (weather permitting)
· Fire Truck Pizza Company will be on-site with delicious slices of pizza
Donations to the Kids In Need (KIN) charity will be accepted in place of payment for these activities.
In addition, the Grand Opening event will feature:
· A school supplies collection for the Kids in Need charity. The most requested items include: construction paper; copy paper; filler paper; pencils; pens; markers; colored pencils; and 24-packs of crayons.
· LifeShare Blood Drive: Those who donate blood will receive a free Lake Erie Monsters game ticket!
· CINTAS Document Management Shred Event: Certified Cintas employees will be on-site to collect and securely destroy confidential personal or business documents. There will be no charge for this service.
Throughout the Grand Opening event, members of the EMH Westlake Wound Care Center staff will be available to answer questions about the new facility, and provide tours to interested individuals.
The EMH Westlake Wound Care Center, located within the Premier Physicians Building at 25200 Center Ridge Road, opened its doors on October 7th. It brings a much-needed service to the people of Westlake and surrounding communities – currently there is no other wound care provider within the city limits.
The facility features two state-of-the-art hyperbaric oxygen chambers, outfitted with flat screen TVs and premium sound systems for patient enjoyment during treatments. Whether they prefer to watch television, a DVD, or listen to a CD, patients can relax while 100 percent oxygen speeds the healing of their wounds. Patients will also find flat screen televisions in each treatment room. The latest wound care techniques, including bioengineered tissue, will be utilized at the EMH Westlake Would Care Center.
Likely candidates for treatment at the new center are those suffering from diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers, infections, radiation injuries to soft tissue and bone, compromised skin grafts and flaps, and wounds that haven’t healed within 30 days.
For more information on the EMH Westlake Wound Care Center, or its Grand Opening celebration on November 9th, please call 440.329.HEAL (4325).
About EMH Healthcare
EMH Healthcare’s mission is to improve the health of our community through safe, high-quality and cost-effective care. To fulfill this mission, EMH Elyria Medical Center, EMH Amherst Campus, The EMH Center for Health & Fitness in Avon, and a multi-disciplinary medical staff provide services to meet the needs of the community. EMH Elyria Medical Center was founded in 1908 as a community hospital and is committed to providing expert care and exceptional caring to all. For more information, visit www.emh-healthcare.org.
Find us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: