In times like these, cleaning and sanitation are a fundamental part in keeping our community happy and healthy. In addition to our advanced cleaning procedures, we are pleased to announce our partnership with Bioprotect.
Bioprotect is a patented, revolutionary cleaning product that destroys bacteria on contact for up to 90 days after cleaning.
Here’s why Bioprotect is so amazing:
- Works on all surfaces (porous and non-porous), even surfaces immersed in water
- Non-toxic to both humans and animals
- No harmful chemicals or metals
- Environmentally responsible
At the Normandy, we take your health and well being very seriously. Bioprotect is just another way to make sure you feel safe at home.
Check out the rest of our current cleaning protocols we are taking, click here!
Keeping Residents, Staff & Visitors Safe
On-Going Updated Cleaning Procedures
Since the beginning of this pandemic we have been on high alert, laser focused on ensuring our protocols are keeping residents, staff and families as safe as we possibly can. We house several high risk communities on our campus and during the COVID-19 pandemic we have rapidly advanced our cleaning procedures while continuing to make important changes and maintain agility to respond to this threat in as many ways as possible. We maintain committed to protecting, preventing, and being proactive.
- Daily Temperature Screenings: Staff and residents temperatures are taken daily as well as being checked for COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Increased Cleaning Measures: Every surface is sanitized after it is touched and we have implemented weekly deep cleanings.
- New Resident Quarantine Measures: When new residents move in, we require a 2-week quarantine period or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Frequent Hand Sanitization: Staff are required to wash hands after contact with residents, prior to entry of the building, and frequently throughout the day.
- Post-Resident Discharge Cleaning: Any time a resident is discharged, that room receives a thorough deep cleaning.
- Innovative Cleaning Products: At all of our facilities, we use Bioprotect, a non-toxic, patented cleaning product that kills bacteria on contact and provides long-term protection on everyday surfaces.